is an online site where members bid on and win a variety of items including cameras, gaming systems, gift cards, bid packages, TVs, fitness equipment, and more.
Use coupon code “gives” (without “”s) to get $10 off your first winning auction!
The 4CEC-4JJT is good for 1 free bid.
The coupon code EVENING gives you a 5% discount between 6pm and 8pm EST.
The Bidcactus coupon code NIGHTOWL gives you a 5% discount between 2am and 7am EST.
The coupon code K2T8BC saves you $10 off your first winning auction.
A few tips for when you start bidding:
Make sure you have enough bids before you start bidding on an item. You do not want to run out of bids at the end.
Similar to the first, have an idea of how many bids you’re willing to spend before you begin bidding.
Only place bids when there is less than a minute left in the auction. People waste their bids by bidding before the clock counts down enough.
Do some research. Look at the selling prices for similar items to get an idea on when to bid. For example, if 3 cameras have sold for $14, $16, and $19, don’t bid at $6. Instead, wait until the price gets closer to the target, $12 or $13 and then start bidding.
Top 10 tips for Bidcactus, as seen on their tips page:
The following is a section of suggestions from the Bidcactus staff. They are not guaranteed strategies. If you have a tip or trick you’ll like to recommend, please email us here.
- Before you get started, be sure to check out How Bidcactus Works and our FAQs section.
- Be patient and observe the site before you bid. Watch a few auctions as they come to an end and develop your own strategy.
- Don’t spread your bids too thinly. Focus on one or two auctions at a time to maximize your chances of winning.
- It’s better to bid late in the game. Wait until there are ten seconds or less on the clock before you place a bid.
- Watch for our slower times and take advantage of them. When everyone is off enjoying their morning coffee or stuck in rush hour traffic, you can walk off with great deals.
- Arm yourself with enough bids to win the item that you want.
- Always keep an eye on the number of remaining bids in your account and purchase more if needed. You don’t want to run out of bids at an inconvenient moment.
- Look for hidden opportunities. If everyone is buzzing around the TV, then scoop up the $50 Visa card and splurge on something wonderful.
- Take advantage of the great Bidcactus promotions - refer a friend to earn 5 free bids, or join us for Happy hour Fridays.
- Have fun!!!