Quibids Promo Codes
is an online website. Members place bids on a wide variety of items and try to win them when the time runs out. Every time a bid is placed by a member, 1 bid is spent from the account of the member at Quibids. Each bid increases the auction price in increments of 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, or 20 cents, depending upon the type of auction you are bidding in. A maximum of 20 seconds is added on to the clock each time a bidder bids at Quibids. This gives other bidders time to decide if they want to place another bid and decide if they’re interested.
WinBig – 10 extra bids
FALL2012 – $10 off your first item (NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY)
The top bidder or the last one to bid when the time runs out is the winner at Quibids. The winner then pays the price of the auction as well as the cost of shipping the item. If you do not win, you will lose your bids that have been placed. Quibids does offer a Buy it Now feature on all auctions. When you use the “Buy it Now” feature, Quibids will subtract the cash value of the bids you’ve placed (excludingbids) from the value price of the item, and you only have to pay the difference. So if you have invested a decent amount into a product and need to leave or can’t continue the auction, you may want to conside the Buy it Now option.
Cool features of Quibids:
- Members can get free bids by referring friends to Quibids. Free bids are awarded to referring members when the new member buys a bid package.
- Members also use a program called “Bid-O-Matic” that will place automatic bids for you in the event that you get distracted or your internet connection fails.
Win more with these tips:
- Try to bid on items that have lower competition. These items generally sell for much less than their retail value.
- Spend your free bids on items at certain times and on certain days. Generally speaking, the middle of the week is a better time to bid because less people will be on. Most people are busiest during the week, and will be doing other things. The weekend, however is a very busy time and should be avoided if you want the easiest deals. The time of day also matters, try to bid either in the early afternoon or the early morning. Times between 3am to 5am, and 1pm to 3pm are the best.
- Make sure you use our quibids promo codes to get those free bids.
Here are a few tips from the QuiBids 101 page:
The 3 Biggest Mistakes Beginners Make
New users to our site often make judgments and decisions that affect their success on our site. We here at QuiBids hate for any new user to fall into a pitfall and not win on our site. So, we’ve decided to write this article to help all new users up their chances of winning on our site. Here, we give a few scenarios of typical new site users and discuss the three biggest mistakes that they make on our site.
Scenario 1: John Smith buys $24 worth of bids and decides he wants to go for the MacBook Pro. Joe says to himself, “This is great, I’m going to get this MacBook for $24 at most and come out with a smashing deal!” What ends up happening is Joe Blow (with a foretelling last name), blows all his bids in the auction and loses his money to end up with nothing. Joe Blow now says to himself, “I don’t like QuiBids. I didn’t get my MacBook for $24 and lost all my money. I’m not coming back.” Sad story for Joe and for us because we’ve lost Joe as a customer.
Scenario 2: Jane Doe stumbles upon the QuiBids site and is intrigued at the amazing low prices that QuiBids products sell for. She says to herself, “I’m not familiar with the structure of entertainment retail auctions, but how hard can it be? Plus, it can’t be that different from eBay. I’m going to get in on the fun.” Due to not taking the time to understand the QuiBids’ model, she buys bids and immediately starts participating in an auction. It’s not until she’s down $10 that she realizes auctions don’t count to just zero seconds and end, but repeat in the final seconds until everyone stops bidding. Jane Doe now says, “This isn’t how eBay works! I can’t believe I spent my money for nothing. I’m done with this site!” Once again, a smiley frown goes round. Another sad story.
We’ve read and seen so many posts from people in similar scenarios such as above. In fact, some of you might be able to relate. It really hits home when you’ve lost money. At QuiBids, we want to give everyone the opportunity to come away full-handed as opposed to empty and ending up like Joe Blow or Jane Doe. We don’t want our users to come away feeling ‘sick.’ We want everyone to feel full and satisfied until the next meal…um, we mean auction. Due to the holiday season, we tend to think about food and hence, the food analogy. Anyway, below we more clearly detail the three biggest mistakes that new users make on QuiBids. They are:
1) Setting Unrealistic Expectations
We can’t stress this enough, but users need to set realistic goals when participating in auctions. If someone is new to an online auction, he/she shouldn’t expect to win a MacBook on his/her first auction with the cheapest bid pack there is. Not saying it couldn’t happen… it could and it has… but it is highly improbable and more than likely it won’t happen. Odds will be against you at that point. Instead, we encourage new users to start using the site by participating in smaller auctions. The beginners auctions are a perfect place to start because not only are they smaller items, but they’re easier to win! Start small and go from there.
2) Setting Your Sights Too High
It wouldn’t be wise to come in and immediately go after the most popular item on our site. Yes, these are the more “sexy” products, but there are more competitors for these products, not to mention some of our more skilled ‘in-it-to-win-it’ veterans. Once acquainted with the site and knowing how it all works, if you then decide to go for those sexy products, know that you need to be committed to that one specific auction and should highly consider buying the item through our “Buy Now” option if you don’t win. Don’t spread yourself too thin when bidding on the big ticket items. Make sure to devote a little bit more time and money. Usually any participant who is willing to spend 1/3 of the value of the item in bids has a great shot of winning the item.
3) Not Taking Time to Familiarize Oneself with the Site. As with anything, do research before you jump into the world of QuiBids entertainment retail auctions. Each auction is going to be different from the next. With QuiBids, read through and know our Terms & Conditions, know about the “Buy Now” option, the Bid-o-Matic tool, our pricing structure and even sit back to watch other auctions. This will give you a much better understanding of “the nature of the business” as well as what we strive to accomplish with our site. If you don’t know what’s offered, you very well could set yourself up for a disadvantage in auctions.
As we always say, we want to offer a fun and exciting online auction experience for our customers, yes… but we also want them to know the strategies and have a better understanding of the industry too. And of course, we want our customers to come back and participate in other fun auctions!
Popular search keywords:
- quibids promo code
- quibids promo codes
- free quibids promo code
- QuiBids Free Bids Coupon Codes
- quibids coupon
- promo codes for quibids
- quibids coupon codes
- quibids codes